Lawyers Gyan Journal follows the followoing pattern to evaluate the submissions-
- All manuscripts are considered to be confidential and are reviewed by members of the Editorial Board, and qualified referees. The Journal follows the ‘Double-Blind Peer Review Policy.
- All the manuscripts have to go through a process which consists of plagiarism check, grammar check, footnote errors, and compliance with the submission guidelines. We request the contributors to double-check their work before submitting.
- If the manuscripts pass the above-mentioned process then it is forwarded to our editorial board member or peer reviewer.
- Reviews of the manuscripts are normally completed within a week from receipt of the manuscripts and the corresponding author will be notified of the editor’s/ peer reviewer decision to accept, reject, or require revision.
- When requested for revision, authors must submit the revised version within 5 days, if the revised version is not submitted within the time the submission will be considered as withdrawn and any revised version will be considered as a new submission.
- The revised version has to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- In case the Journal receives more than one paper on the same topic than preference will be given to the Best Content and other paper will be rejected and no excuse will be heard.
- Notification of Acceptance: Once a decision has been made on an article, the corresponding author will be notified. If the article is accepted, it will be entered into the publication system and the corresponding author will receive an acknowledgement letter accompanied a copyright licensing agreement form.