Lawyers Gyan Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues believes in bringing certain reforms in the current system, by publishing brilliant submission on contemporary issues. The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of the law is important. Therefore, we do not emphasize on a particular theme. Contributors can submit their submission on any theme related to law, policy, commerce, humanities, social science and general.
A short abstract should be between 150 to 250 words that outlines the main question or theme addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
WORD LIMIT & NATURE OF SUBMISSION:
The Lawyers Gyan Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academician, authors, legal professionals and students, under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1800-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (3500-10,000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3600 words, including footnotes)
[Note: Please don’t submit more than one submission until or unless your submission shall be disqualified.]
Uniform Style of Citation should be followed. The system of the citation which is expected to be followed by the contributors is HARVARD BLUEBOOK 20th Edition.
The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- Headings and subheadings be in Bold and in capital.
- Font size should be 12 and Font should be Times New Roman.
- The submission must be word processed and font in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12.
- A line spacing of 1.5 should be followed for the main text.
- All text should be justified.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman font.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10.
- A line spacing 1.0 for the footnotes is to followed.
- All the footnotes should be justified.
A maximum of one co-author is allowed. Submissions with more than two authors will be disqualified.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Lawyers Gyan Journal must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
[NOTE: Lawyers Gyan Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
COPYRIGHT LICENSING AGREEMENT
All the submissions selected for publication in our journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the Lawyers Gyan Journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the journal. We will be sending a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted submissions and they have to take a print out and then they will have to sign it and email us a scanned copy of the said agreement along with the articles and short bio-data of the contributors at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. We will publish the submissions in our journal only after receiving the said agreement.
[NOTE: Copyright over the published articles shall vest with Lawyers Gyan Journal]
Lawyers Gyan Journal follows the followoing pattern to evaluate the submissions-
- All manuscripts are considered to be confidential and are reviewed by members of the Editorial Board, and qualified referees. The Journal follows the ‘Double-Blind Peer Review Policy.
- All the manuscripts have to go through a process which consists of plagiarism check, grammar check, footnote errors, and compliance with the submission guidelines. We request the contributors to double-check their work before submitting.
- If the manuscripts pass the above-mentioned process then it is forwarded to our editorial board member or peer reviewer.
- Reviews of the manuscripts are normally completed within a week from receipt of the manuscripts and the corresponding author will be notified of the editor’s/ peer reviewer decision to accept, reject, or require revision.
- When requested for revision, authors must submit the revised version within 5 days, if the revised version is not submitted within the time the submission will be considered as withdrawn and any revised version will be considered as a new submission.
- The revised version has to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- In case the Journal receives more than one paper on the same topic than preference will be given to the Best Content and other paper will be rejected and no excuse will be heard.
- Notification of Acceptance: Once a decision has been made on an article, the corresponding author will be notified. If the article is accepted, it will be entered into the publication system and the corresponding author will receive an acknowledgement letter accompanied a copyright licensing agreement form and a request to pay the publication fees.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
[NOTE: Any submission in PDF or Others formats or hard copy will not be accepted.]
The body of the email must mention the name of the author(s), contact number, academic year (if applicable), qualifications (if applicable), title of the paper, and any others details if applicable.
*Manuscript must be structured as-
- Topic, Authors name
- Abstract between 150-250 words
- Materials and methods
- Data analysis