Hello! Namaste! Aadaab! Satsriaakaal!
Welcome to Lawyers Gyan Journal!
The use of the website of Lawyers Gyan Journal- https://www.journal.lawyersgyan.com (Website) is subject to the terms and conditions given below. By using this Website in any way possible, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
Terms and Conditions of use of website are as follows:
- This Website and all the content of this Website including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information, unless otherwise indicated, are the property of Lawyers Gyan, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Subject to conditions given below, the reproduction of material on this Website is prohibited unless expressly indicated.
- You may not redistribute any content of Website or use the content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory in any manner without prior written permission of Lawyers Gyan.
- You may place links to the contents of this Website on other websites provided that any such linking does not imply any endorsement of any products or services on those websites. You may not duplicate the content of this Website on other websites or place the contents of this Website in a frame on a webpage on another website. Lawyers Gyan Journal reserves the right to require you to remove any links to any content or any webpage on this Website.
- Lawyers Gyan takes all care in ensuring that all information we provide in the website is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
- This site may contain links to other sites or resources. Lawyers Gyan is not responsible for the content or availability of those sites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of sites linked to Lawyers Gyan Journal website before using them.
- This Website and all contents on it is provided for use “As Is”. No representation or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Website, or any linked website.
- Lawyers Gyan reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Website at any time without giving prior notice.
- You will not use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information or software or other content which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law.
- Under no circumstances shall Lawyers Gyan Journal or its employees, editors, owners, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, injury and/or damage to persons, animals or property, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in this website or any other loss or expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, its contents or any website to which it is linked.
- You agree that you will not use any robots or other automated downloading programs or devices to index or download any content from this Website, you will not harvest personal information from the site for any purposes or cause disruption to the working of the site.
- Neither Lawyers Gyan Journal nor its employees, editors, owners, affiliates or any third-party content providers or licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this Website, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on this Website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from this Website.
- By using this Website you hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Lawyers Gyan Journal, its employees, editors, owners, affiliates, agents and licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of this Website or its contents.
- Lawyers Gyan Journal reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice, by posting changes on this page of this Website. If you use this Website after such changes are made and posted on this page, you will be deemed to have accepted all such changes. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with state laws without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Lucknow.
Terms & Conditions of submission of manuscripts-
FOR EDITORIAL WORK
Writer/ Author agrees that:
- Submission of the manuscript does not mean the automatic acceptability for editorial work;
- If the author uses endnote and not the footnote, shall lead to rejection;
- The copyright declaration form shall be submitted through e-mail;
- The Lawyers Gyan Journal shall use software for the purpose of determining the originality/ plagiarism-free;
- In the above case, the article shall be rejected, if the article is not plagiarism-free;
- Full editorial work shall be executed only once the declaration form is received by the Editorial Committee [EC];
- No edited copy shall be given back to writer/ author if the recommendation is for no change or minor change;
- The chief editor shall have the final authority to accept or reject any article, in order to keep and uphold the objective and spirit of the journal;
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
Writer/ Author agrees that:
- Submission of the manuscript does not mean the automatic acceptability for publication;
- The manuscript shall be rejected if contributors do not follow the citation guideline, formatting guidelines.
- The article shall be accessible, worldwide through journal website;
- The article shall be awarded an online, international standard series number (I.S.S.N.);
- The manuscript shall be published in electronic form only no print copy shall be available;
- The manuscript shall be rejected for publication, if the scan copies of the copyright agreement form, not submitted within the stipulated time.
- The Chief Editor shall have the final authority to accept or reject any manuscript, in order to keep and uphold the sanctity and standard of the journal;
[NOTE: The journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.]