Lawyers Gyan Journal’s withdrawal policy describes under what conditions an author or authors can withdraw their paper prior to the publication in the journal.
Lawyers Gyan Journal is committed to providing high-quality articles and upholds the publication ethics to advance the intellectual agenda of science. We expect our authors to comply with, best practice in publication ethics as well as in the quality of their articles.
Few of the authors request withdrawal of manuscript from the publication process after submission or after publication. In some instances the request for withdrawal is made when the manuscript is only a few days away from publication in the journal. This may cause the time waste by the editors, reviewers and the editorial staff.
To evade gratuitous withdrawal of manuscripts Lawyers Gyan Journal declared the below withdrawal policy. The corresponding author or co-authors should address the below statement before sending a request for withdrawal.
- All authors include corresponding and co-authors should confirm the number of authors, authorship, approval and integrity of the manuscript before submission. In case of any differences of opinion, address the concerns of all the authors before submitting the manuscript for publication.
- Research students or Researchers should take prior permission from their guides and professors before sending/submitting their manuscripts in Lawyers Gyan Journal.
- Authors should follow the publication ethics (details are included in our Publication ethics page: http://www.oatext.com/PublicationEthics.php)
- The manuscript is appropriately withdrawn from any previous publisher (if submitted).
- It is unacceptable to withdraw a manuscript from a journal because it is being accepted by another journal.
- Before submitting the manuscript authors should carefully check the facts and data presented in the manuscripts are accurate and error-free.
- All authors need to agree for publishing the articles on the specific journal before submission.
Advanced stage in the editorial process, when peer reviews were near completion was unacceptable unless there are compelling reasons.
If the author withdraws a manuscript after publication, the article publication charges, if paid by the authors, will not be refunded.
If the authors do not reply to a communication from the editorial office, even after multiple reminders, at any stage of the publication process; Lawyers Gyan Journal holds all rights to disclose the conduct of the authors and content of the manuscript without further approval from the authors, and cannot be held responsible for the consequences arising from it.
Withdrawal of a manuscript will be permitted only for the most compelling and unavoidable reasons. For withdrawal of a manuscript, authors need to submit an “Article withdrawal Form”, signed by all authors mentioning the reason for withdrawal to the Editorial Office. The form is available from the Editorial Office of the journal. Authors must not assume that their manuscript has been withdrawn until they have received appropriate notification to this effect from the editorial office.
In a case where a manuscript has taken more than six months time for the review process, that allows the author to withdraw a manuscript without paying any charges.
Manuscript withdrawal charges
The author is allowed to withdraw the manuscript without paying any withdrawal penalty, if the author(s) requests a withdrawal of manuscript, within 48 hours of submission.
If the author(s) requests a withdrawal of manuscript, after the peer review process or in the production stage (Early Release or Ahead of publishing) or published online; then authors need to make a withdrawal penalty.
Lawyers Gyan Journal Editorial Office will provide the corresponding author with a formal letter of Manuscript Withdrawal. Withdrawal of manuscripts is only allowed after withdrawal penalty has been fully paid to the Lawyers Gyan Journal Editorial Office.
As per the policy, we declare that the withdrawal charges are applicable in case of withdrawal.
If the author wishes to withdraw the paper from a journal, the author needs to submit an ” Article withdrawal Form” signed by all authors (or) the corresponding author of the manuscript stating the reasons for manuscript withdrawal. The form is available from the Editorial Office of the journal.
In case of any misconduct detected, LGJ holds all rights to disclose the conduct of the authors along with manuscript detail and cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising from it.